How does indexmenow work?
Our indexing system is very simple and reliable. Become an indexing expert in 3 clicks.
Add your URL(s)
Create a project and add your URL (s). You can create an unlimited number of projects. Add in each project the urls to be indexed.
Send for indexing
Our system handles your indexing requests. The process makes several indexing attempts.
Every hour we check for free if your URL(s) are indexed. If so, you will get the save of Google HTML backup, meta "title" & meta "description".
In our process, we make several indexing attempts with various methods. If the url is not indexed after 10 days, you will be recredited.
Statitics and functionalities
Indexation statistics generally observed on average:
In 24 hours: 60% of URLs are indexed,
After 24 hours: + 10% of URLs are indexed,
After 72h: +10% of URLs are indexed,
+5% of URLs are indexed up to 10 days.
After 10 days, if the URLs(s) you added to indexmenow.com are detected as non-indexed,
you will automatically be recredited.
Details of your projects
View in detail the statistics and results of your project
INDEXED URL with HTML DUMP and META tags
Find the GOOGLE HTML DUMP for 30 days as proof. You also have the TITLE and DESCRIPTION meta tags saved without time limit. You can also export your results.
You have the details of the non-indexed URLs. These URLs are 100% recredited. Check that your URLs are indexable.
Why choose indexmenow.com?
Here are 4 major points that explain why we believe that our service is the best current service on the market.
An indexing service that really works. Create your indexing projects in 1 minute.
You will find a built-in indexing checker at no extra cost to check the indexing of URLs.
80% urls are indexed in 72 hours and can be positioned on long-tail keywords dragged.
If your URL is not indexed after 10 days, you will be 100% credited back to your accounting balance.
Stop wasting money on inefficient indexing services
80% of your indexed URLS in 72 hours.
Indexed or re-credited.
You spend credits only if your URL has been indexed.
Answers to questions from our users
1. What is a URL?
This is the address of a web page that appears in the browser's address bar. This URL must begin with “http://” or “https://” and be accessible.
The URL you want to index or update on indexmenow.com can be :
- a page or an article from one of your sites,
- a page or an article of a site that does not belong to you,
- a backlink,
- a profile page, a social network…
2. Why index a URL on Google ?
An indexed URL allows you to appear and be positioned on different keywords on the Google search engine.
An internal study of several indexing audits after a crawl allowed us to observe that on average 37% of the URLs of a site of more than 100 pages are not indexed. These are useless pages that cannot be found on Google.
Do you want to know if your URLs are indexed or not ? Consult the answer to the 3 question, which explains the method.
Indexing the pages therefore allows you to be positioned on Google in a few hours with recent pages, or with old pages that are not or no longer indexed .
The indexmenow.com tool also allows you to index backlinks, because a non-indexed backlink has no value.
3. How do I know if a URL has been indexed or not?
Indexmenow.com has a function that automatically checks for indexing several times a day after an indexing request to Google.
For this, we use the API of our service isindexed.com. This is the service specialized in indexing verification that performs several tests:
- and checks on other datacenters (like seo-hero.ninja tool).
4. indexmenow.com detects my url as indexed but when I do the test on my browser, the url is not indexed. Why ?
indexmenow.com provides you with evidence by displaying the TITLE + DESCRIPTION meta tag snippet of what Google has displayed once your URL has been detected as indexed.
You will also find an HTML backup of the Google result page showing your URL as indexed.
However, during checks with "site:" or "inurl:" followed by your URL, you may find that the URL is not indexed.
In this case, there may be two explanations:
- In most cases, this happens because your URL is not yet indexed on all Google datacenters. These variations can last 48 hours on average. You can check the results on several datacenters on the site https://seo-hero.ninja.
- Next reason, but It is rather rare, your URL has been de-indexed by Google. The reasons can be various but usually it is a lack of quality. To learn more about the causes of a de-indexing, you can go to FAQ 24.
5. Is there a charge for indexing checks in indexmenow.com?
No, indexing checks of your URLs on indexmenow.com are included in the indexing cost and you only pay if our system has detected your URL as being indexed.
6. How do you refund each unindexed URL?
If your URL hasn't been indexed after 10 days, you will be automatically refunded on your indexmenow.com account.
You can find the receipts, the history and the accounting balance here: https://tool.indexmenow.com/project/checkhistory.
7. Can IndexMeNow force an already indexed page to be indexed for an update?
Yes, this allows you to quickly update a URL and quickly see the display changes after changing the META DESCRIPTION or TITLE tags.
You can also sometimes notice a temporary boost in positions by adding already indexed URLs to indexmenow.com. Check it by yourself because it varies according to the type of site.
Updating a page can in some cases gain a few positions that remain sustainable over time . Check it by yourself as this varies depending on the type of site.
8. If I add a page on indexmenow.com that is already indexed, am I charged?
Yes , because the indexing verification is carried out after the sending for indexing. In addition, as explained in the previous point, some users add pages that are already indexed to get a quick update on Google .
If you want to index only unindexed urls, before sending to indexing on indexmenow.com, we recommend you to check the indexing with isindexed.com which is the service specializing in indexing checks.
You can also test indexing yourself using the site: or inurl: commands followed by your URL.
9. Is there a subscription or credit expiration date?
No , there is no subscription , you pay only indexed URLs and your credits do not expire .
You only pay if the url was detected as indexed by our automatic verification system.
10. Do you have an API to index or update pages on Google?
Yes, indexmenow.com has an API. This API allows you to use and develop applications using the functions of the indexmenow.com service.
All the actions you perform on the online tool can be created with the API.
Your API key as well as full documentation can be found here: https://tool.indexmenow.com/docapi
For example, you will find the following functions:
- Get credits account : Obtain the list of your available credits
- Get all projects : Retrieve the list of your created projects
- Check if project exists : Check if a project exists based on name or number
- Add a new project : Create a new project with a specific name and containing URLs to index or update
- Add new urls to existing project or index again completed urls : Add urls to a specific project
- Check project urls status : Check the different statuses of your projects or URLs
11. How exactly do you index a URL?
IndexMeNow uses today a combo of 3 indexing methods.
Since the end of February, we have performed hundreds of tests over several days by testing and analyzing several indexing methods and different variants. With these results, we have improved the indexing process to offer you the most efficient solution than V1 and according latest google updates.
As you probably know,there are dozens of methods to facilitate indexing : Google Search console, Google Bot redirection, Google URL Inspection, Google API in Google Cloud Platform, Google Slide, YouTube Description, Backlinks, Google Applications on Android, Adding sites to Favorites on Chrome, visits by Google Chrome, Google Slides, Links in Gmail, Creation of GoogleAds campaign, Google Maps, Google my business, News, Android Accessibility Tools, Speech Services...
So several indexing methods exist, but today,the use of only one method is rarely efficient for fast indexing.
We have observed that, to obtain a google indexation, Google needs to detect a url from several sources before indexing it.
That's why, according to our different tests, with our v2 release, we apply in our process a combo of 3 indexing methods that are used together to give better results..
These 3 methods are based on Google solutions and do not use any indexed backlinks and no traffic sending (except Google).
If you have already used indexing requests (and whose URLs have not been indexed) with for example :
- the V1 of indexmenow (which were 100% refunded if not indexed)
- Google API in Google Cloud Platform
- Or other service / indexing method
We invite you to test again in our new version the urls that have not been indexed. You will probably have good surprises with this new version.
And don’t worry! If yours urls are not indexed, theirs will be 100% refunded on your credits..
12. Did you get any harmful or dangerous effects for SEO?
No, on the contrary, our solution is beneficial because it allows you to position in 24 hours on new keywords and index recalcitrant pages!
Unlike other indexing solutionsWe will not post on social networks, spam sites, forums, comments, guest books, 2.0 profils... No ! Our indexing methodology is in-house.
So you won't find any trace of URLs added in indexmenow projects anywhere on the web. No traces on tools like Ahref, Semrush, Sistrix, MajesticSEO, Babbar… or any other tool. Be reassured.
Indexmenow simply allows you to ask Google to index or update your URL thanks to our specific methodology.
What's more, if our system was harmful (it is not), that would mean we could freely cause negative results on any site. It is therefore not possible.
13. Can a URL or a site that I have added to indexmenow be penalized because of indexing?
NOTwe don't have never heard about a penalty for forced indexing. It is not by indexing content with indexmenow that you will be penalized because it isa normal process.
But beware: if you force the mass indexing of poor quality content, we can imagine that one day Google could penalize you. However, this consequence will not be because of the indexmenow.com service , but because of your site and your content because Google will have judged that they were not of sufficient quality .
14. Do you recommend limits on the number of indexes per day?
We don't have any specific recommendations, however, for a new or recent site we recommend indexing in waves of a few hundred URLs rather than sending them all at once.
15. Do you have an opinion for the indexing of URLs corresponding to backlinks?
For some non-indexed backlinks, we can imagine that Google judged that they were not qualitative enough or that it de-indexed them .
The fact of sending, for example, several hundred backlinks of poor quality on indexing, could be likened to a blast of backlinks from google..
We recommend you to send for indexing only the backlinks that you consider to be of quality or to carry out the indexing gradually.
16. Do you have the power to index unlimited?
Unfortunately, no (that would be too good considering the impressive statistics that we obtain with gains of new keywords or positions).
We have some indexation limits as well as a cost for each URL sent for indexing in our various indexing steps and checks.
Generally, each indexing request is processed in a timely manner, however, a delay may occur depending on the volume in the queue.
In this case, you will be notified directly in your back office of any delay in processing.
17. We notice on the Google Search Console an increase in impressions when we submit the urls on indexmenow, is this normal?
Yes, it's normal . This is what happens when you force indexes and they index themselves . These URLs appear after indexing on different Google results.
It's a normal process that causes instant rankings on certain keywords and often amplified with a freshness bonus. This freshness bonus is generally temporary and you will find a normal position depending on the trust / content of your site.
18. Why was my URL not indexed by indexmenow.com?
Even though indexmenow.com has one of the best success rates on the market, it happens in rare cases that it fails to index a page.
here is 2 reasons who can explain why your url was not indexed :
1. Non-indexable page
- HTTP code which is not in status 200 but which for example in 404, 500, 302, 301, 403….
- non index attribute in a META tag, HTTP header or robots.txt file
- Canonical META tag that is different from the url you want to index
To quickly check if your url is indexable and if google is accessing your page, you can test the Google tool here: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
2. Algorithmic refusal by google
- Low quality or insufficient content
- Duplicate, similar or spintax content
- Top business type keywords on a site with little authority (review, cheap, best…)
- Lack of media
- Content too old and no longer relevant
- Lack of global domain authority…
These algorithmic reasons are difficult to determine exactly.
However, we noticed that these algorithmic refusals can be corrected by simply modifying the META TITLE tag. As well, this changes the last modified date of the page and Google favors indexing when the content is fresh.
19. Do you need access to a Google Search Console or a Google API Key?
Unlike other indexing methods, indexmenow.com does not need access to your Google Search Console or your API key.
You just have to add URLs (pages or backlinks) and indexmenow.com will index these URLs.
21. Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, we have an affiliate program.
You can consult the program as well as the conditions here : https://indexmenow.com/affiliation/
22. Do you have a Chrome plugin? Where to download it?
Yes, we have a Chrome plugin which allows you in 2 clicks send pages for indexing directly from the Chrome browser.
The Chrome plugin can be found here : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/indexmenow/nfckflgabnpbmdefidjjhoefeackkgdl?hl=fr
All you have to do is add your API key to the first installation at https://tool.indexmenow.com/docapi and then send your URLs for easy indexing.
This plugin then allows you, in two clicks, to retrieve the current URL on the Chrome browser or another URL to copy and send it for indexing in the project with the name of your choice.
23. Do you have a WordPress plugin? Where to download it?
Yes, we have a WordPress plugin. This plugin can be found at: https://indexmenow.com/indexmenow-plugin-wordpress.zip
This plugin allows you to boost the indexing of your WordPress site with these two options:
- Manual: Send or resend an article or a page for indexing
- Automatic: Automatic sending indexing after publication
24. My site is filtered by google because when I do 'site:' I only have 4 indexed results displayed. Does your service fix this?
No, this filter that some SEOs call " 4 indexed pages » is a google filter which generally intervenes on expired sites and/or PBN type sites. The exact cause of this filter is still unclear but it usually affects PBNs (private blog network).
Indexmenow.com does not allow you to exit this filter . However, even though some pages may be indexed after using indexmenow.com, they end up de-indexing within hours or days on these Google filtered sites.
25. Can auto-generated, spinned, similar or duplicate content be indexed?
Yes, it works perfectly fine, but it's at your own risk. because if Google's algorithm detects it as SPAM or low quality content, you have a risk of being penalized or filtered.
As you probably know, Google is looking for quality content.
26. Can URLs be de-indexed after indexing?
Yes, it happens but it's rare. The reasons are usually that Google rejects the content of the page. This varies for each type of site.
There can be many reasons :
- Low quality or insufficient content
- Duplicate, similar or spintax content
- Top business-type keywords on a site with little authority (review, cheap, best…)
- Lack of media, single photos, video…
- Old and outdated content
- Lack of global domain authority…
Tip: We noticed that modifying the title tag to update your content made it possible to no longer unindex certain URLs.
Indeed, the fact that the content becomes “fresh and recently updated” allows Google to keep the page indexed even if it had de-indexed it in the past thanks to its freshness.
However, keep in mind that this is a time-consuming method because automatically there was an element that Google did not like on your page.
We therefore invite you to verify the completeness of the quality of the text or other pages of your site.
27. Are URLs deindexed after indexing by indexmenow.com automatically refunded?
No, de-indexed url are not automatically reimbursed.
The indexation is rare and affects only pages where Google found that the content of the page was not acceptable because of a lack of quality.
Deindexation represents according to our internal statistics about 2% of indexed pages . To learn more about the reasons for deindexations, see FAQ 26 .
However, we have had cases where some users have attempted indexing on filtered sites (4 pages indexed with site:) or penalized by Google. This systematically causes deindexations.
In this case, you can make a request to support and we will manually refund the URLs that you have found to be deindexed .
Use the indexmenow API on isindexed.com
isindexed.com is a url indexing checker with a project management and with the processing history.
Our complementary and optional service is perfect for checking if your URLs are indexed before sending them for indexing.
For a perfect project management and knowing exactly which URLs are not indexed, we recommend you to use our service isindexed.com.
Isindexed will allow you to manage and have a vision with the indexation history of your projects.
To increase the power of isindexed.com, you have the option of adding your indexmenow.com API key on isindexed.com.
This will allow you to send indexing requests directly from the isindexed.com backoffice!